Monday, March 23, 2009

Two months in

Hello Everyone

I've had the stemcells for two months and things seem to be going well. I havn't noticed any strange growths or any thing like that, which is good. No big changes have occured, but my energy level is quite a bit higher than normal. I find myself being able to fight through some of the normal fatige. I've been getting out and doing some yard work and taking walks in the nice weather, which I enjoy very much.

I've been in contact with Dr. Reed from the San Diego clinic. We are working on a monthly schedule to monitor my progress. I have my first follow-up MRI scheduled for this week. I am hopeful that it will show positive results. In April, I will be seeing my primary neurologist Dr. Klein in Salt Lake, which I'm looking forward to.

Hopefully the next couple of months will bring more results and I will have more to report. Until then I keep my fingers crossed and look forward to any improvments.

Thank you for your intrest and support

No comments:

Post a Comment