Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi everyone

It's been a while since my last blog, so it's time to update. About five weeks have past since I received the stem cells. Not too much has changed yet. My hopes are still high. I have noticed that the regular cramping that I have in my feet and legs has subsided quite a bit, though it may be the supplements I have been taking in conjunction with the treatment. I did manage to take a little vacation with Shawn to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. A wonderful place. The beaches are to die for. It was very enjoyable. I managed to do things that I haven't done for some time. I crawled into an underground river, swimming and crawling my way, as well as lots of walking and shopping. There are still several weeks(6-7) before the doctors said I should notice anything, so keep your fingers crossed. I will update in a few weeks. Until then I hope everyone is well.
Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear that your vacation to mexico was wonderful!! we need to get down to see you guys soon...if you dont mind little syd too. if not we can always stay in our condo. keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete